Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome and Thank You for Cruising By

Hello all ! My Name is Tia Brumbelow and I started this blog to basically share my everyday finds. I love simple home decor and great products for your body + mind. I am totally not a decorator or product expert. I’m just like you, subscribing to all the current magazines, scouring People StyleWatch, watching every home show possible, downloading Drugstore.com to my blackberry! Ha! I thought it would be a great idea to share what I see and maybe make it easier for others to find great objects for their homes and awesome products to use that I have found to be useful to me and my family and friends. I decided it was time to stop thinking about this venture and do it! I hope I am able to help others and just share anything I think is you'll love. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. I love this posting very beautiful and touching. Love your little space you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog. I can wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO fun and such a great idea Tia! I can't wait to read about all the awesome things you have to share! xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)