Saturday, January 30, 2010

Z Gallerie ( and the joy that comes with it)

I LOVE Z GALLERIE!

Yes, I wanted to shout it out loud. Ha! I have been helping my mom decorate her new home lately ( pics to come soon) and we have literally lived in Z Gallerie for the past two weeks. Their style is unconventional and thats why I love it. You can always find a trendy piece of furniture or decorative accessory that gives your
home that something extra. I must warn you though, Z Gallerie forces you to think outside the box, so beware =)

Here are some examples below of what I think are great accent pieces and furniture for anyone's home:

                           The Linear Strand Crystal Chandelier would look great over any dining table



                  The Planters Buffet ( lg size) Goes great in that "what should I do with this space" area
       The Venezia Chandelier would look amazing over your bathtub or even hanging in that walk in closet!


 The Bling Spheres are one of my favorite accessories and looks good anywhere you place them



For all my frugal guys and gals there is a Z Gallerie outlet located in Gardena , CA. Yes that's right I said outlet! I know, I know, things just got a little better =)   They always have great finds and many of the newest items available for a fraction of the cost. The only thing is you have to catch them Tues-Fri 11am-4pm and Saturday 11am-3pm

Enjoy and don't be afraid to think outside the box and go crazy!  ( not too crazy though)

1 comment:

  1. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)