Thursday, April 15, 2010

Home Office Dreams...

My hubby and I have been looking for our first home and it's taking a bit longer than we hoped, but it sure doesn't stop me from mapping my plan of action. Decorating that is!

One of my "wants" in a house is to have a this great home office, a place where my hubby and I can work on the hobbies we love. His photography and my blogging of course =) One of my favorite places to find great home office items is Pottery Barn. I love how they make organizing easy and they offer such a classic look that you really won't get tired of the decor easily. Here are some of my favorite items below that I love!



 




I love that in an home office you can basically add any item you want to make it your own and have fun with it! Here are some of my favorite accents below...

I love this ledge!!




Check out all the items here at PotteryBarn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)