Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Awesome find


Hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend and a great start to your week! I had a fabulous time celebrating my 30th birthday with my family and friends!

One of my goals this weekend was to finally purchase some new makeup! So, I ventured over to Macy's to the MAC counter and searched for some new options. I wanted to go back to liquid foundation because I really like the coverage it gives and the smooth look it gives my face, but I was always a bit confused when it came to setting it with powder. Thanks to the wonderful MAC gal who showed me some different options, we came across the "Minerlize Skinfinish Natural" powder. I love the way the powder feels on my skin and it doesn't look too cakey. Check it out here and try some for your self. $26.00 at Macy's





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)