Monday, July 26, 2010

Etsy Love

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a pleasant Monday!

I received my daily Etsy.com email update today and saw some pretty great finds and different items that stood out to me. I love including items that you can't find in your everyday stores! Check out these great items below and if you like one, don't forget to visit Etsy.com and purchase from your favorite artist.

Check out these awesome organic pillow shams! 60.00  These are such great accents to any room.


I have definitely increased my love for yummy wine and I love finding great wine accessories. Check out this great bag. Perfect for traveling and when it's your turn to bring the wine to girls night =) 18.00



This stunning wood bowl would look great in any home! 128.00


For all you moms out there with fabulous nursery's check out this great print to add just a little something extra. 22.00



If you like any of these items, don't wait! They sell out pretty fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)