Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend! Have a great time celebrating our freedom, those who fight for our country and the good Lord for keeping us safe and sound everyday!

As for us? We are heading out on a week long camping trip! We leave tomorrow, Saturday, and we are heading up to Twin Lakes! Just in time to celebrate an all American 4th in Bridgeport, CA. If you have never driven up HWY 395, I highly recommend it. If you want a taste of California history, sometime in your life take this trip.

If you are planning anything for the 4th, here are some awesome finds to get you going for the weekend.
Check out these cute tees from Old Navy, just 10.50!





Having a party? Check out these super cute paper lanterns, perfect for a 4th party! 12.50 at Pier One





Enjoy your weekend and I promise to have new posts when we come back from our vaca! Until then, check out previous awesome finds!

2 comments:

  1. i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
    love the concept !
    id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
    My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the sweey sweet comment! I'm heading over to your site now and can't wait to check it out. =) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)