Friday, August 13, 2010

The Cloud 9 Group ...

Every year, twice a year, my husband and I visit the Hermosa Beach Arts and Craft fair. Between all of the great art booths, yummy food and live bands we have a blast! During the Memorial day weekend this year we saw a booth for The Cloud 9 Group. They featured this amazing wooden art that I fell in love with, and for this California couple, it was right up our alley. A few months have gone by and I was going through my wallet today and saw their card and decided to visit their site today. Wow, I am totally sorry for not blogging about this sooner because the pics are simply awesome. Check out my favorite prints below and order yours today!








Most the art is California based, but would look great in any home in anywhere! They also do custom work and the prices are great. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)