Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ikea office

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a pretty good start to your week. I am so happy to be home and finally relaxed so I can do what I love, blogging. ( And hanging out with my hubby of course)

If you remember a while back in April I blogged about my home office dreams. And since our dream of owning our first home is getting closer and closer I thought I would revisit this area and show you some of the things I would love to have.

I saw this great desk from Ikea today. They call it a dressing table, but I think this would look great as a desk and I would also paint it a different color. Maybe white, or gray??

I love the Liatorp Bookcase , it's so versatile and budget friendly ( which we love ) at 325.00



So, this desk may look a little old fashion at first glance, but would look so cute after a little face lift and some color


I am LOVING this side table. Hmm, maybe I want to put this somewhere other than the office. =)

All of the items can be found here at Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)