Thursday, September 23, 2010

New ZGallerie Favorites...

ZGallerie is on my favorite places. When we finally purchase our first home, I plan to frequent that place like I frequent ice cream. Here are some of my favorite items in stores and online now!

loving the Vicchio Plate & bowl set


great antique look in this Angelique Mirror


great Monstera Leaf place mats ( great for a party)



girls night? serve your favorite wine with these Beaded Coasters



okay I really can't tell you why, I just like these Menagerie Salad plates (hehe)


Everything that you see and more can be found here!




2 comments:

  1. I saw the mirror at ZGALLERIE...and its a lot bigger then it looks. I loved it! :)))

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?!? I'm so glad you told me that! haha! I want it even more now =) Take Care

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)