Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Real Simple...

Every time I get my Real Simple magazine I love to scour it and find great stuff I can save for my future home ( and the one we rent now). It also reminds me to check online for some great ideas I didn't see in the magazine. Today they featured "11 bedroom makeovers" and this great inexpensive Idea that I wanted to share with all of you

It's a simple art project (we like simple over here) with many possibilities. The homeowners took construction paper and placed them in frames ( you can find anywhere) and chose colors that would accent their space. Doesn't it look awesome!!



This project is so easy to do. Here are some frames below that you can use that will work just as well.




10.00 Ikea




17.99 Ikea




9.99 Ikea


have fun creating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tia... I love this idea! So glad you post =D
    Did it mention anything about those cool side tables? I wonder what those are??

    Thanks..
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andi! Acutally yes. Believe it or not, they are small medicine cabinets! Can you believe it? How creative right? You can find them taht size at Ikea.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)