Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall+Winter Wreaths

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Mike and I were busy, but still managed to get a little rest =)

I've been reading all of different blogs lately and loving all of the DIY wreaths being made. Unfortunately I did not inherit that super creative gene and I probably will not be making my own this year (totally okay with that)  . So I thought I would find some "buy it yourself"' (ha) wreaths that would look great too!

PierOne has this cute an trendy feather wreath. I like peacock feathers so this immediately caught by eye.



Restoration Hardware shares this Magnolia / Pomegranate wreath. Perfect for that classic look



These two are my favorite so far from ShopTerrain. I love the simplicity and love the texture.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)