Friday, October 22, 2010

I Won!

One of the great things about blogging and getting to know other bloggers is being introduced to different people and a vast variety of styles you didn't know were out there. The past few months I have really been familiarizing myself with lots of great blogs and great people.

I recently visited Typhanie's blog over at Shoebox Decor, which I'm sure lots of you know and follow and I love it! Her style and the way she showcases smaller spaces really sparks my interest and delight.Typhanie recently finished a lovely DIY ampersand project which she put alot of work into. I was so surprised ( and thrilled) that she was giving it away! So I entered her giveaway, and guess what? I WON! Whoo Hoo!! In a few days time I will have this wonderful piece of artwork to showcase in our future home! Thanks Typhanie!

Check out the finished project below and the Typhanie's blog here!

I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)