Monday, November 29, 2010

Busy Week Ahead!

Welcome back everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and super shopping weekend! We didn't do too much shopping, but I figured we still have a little bit of time to purchase some great gifts :)

There are some pretty exciting things happening here at Everyday + You! So, this week I most likely won't be posting very much, but I promise there are a couple of great reasons. Towards the end of the week I hope to be able to share some of the good things with you all and you'll totally understand!

In the mean time, I hope you all have a productive and enjoyable week!

Don't you just love this Paper Flower Wreath from West Elm? It's so soft and pretty. I think it would look great indoors.

 


3 comments:

  1. oooh! I'm excited! Can't wait to see what's in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like suspense even if it is killing me! Looking forward to your lovely posts. Wonderful wreath! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals! I'm on the edge of my seat too, haha =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)