Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday ready!

Happy Friday! Yes I'll say it again, Happy Friday!

Mike and I love to entertain people at our home and in our future home, we plan to do alot of it. To me, the holidays are a perfect time ( and excuse) to throw a small gathering or even a big party! The thing that I love about Thanksgiving and Christmas are the beautiful decorations. It's just something about them that makes me feel really cozy and warm ( it really does).

This year I really like the dull gold colors and whites this year ( yea I change my style every year, haha). I just love how they compliment each other just mesh well together  ( shameless "Clueless" plug). Pottery Barn has a great classic items in these colors and here are some of favorite items:





I LOVE these reindeer stocking holders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)