Friday, November 12, 2010

Lighting Concepts & a chance to win 5 % off!

Happy Friday Everyone! I don't know about you but I am thrilled it's the weekend!

A few days ago I was introduced to Lighting Concepts. A great online shop with tons of lighting to choose from. Since the hubby and I are house hunting it was right up my alley!

Well, Maureen from Lighting Concepts wants to give one of you awesome readers a 5 % discount on your next online purchase!

What do you have to do? Just visit the site and their blog and leave a comment below telling me which fixture you love! That's it! On Tuesday I'll randomly choose a winner and that person will get 5 percent off of a great item! ( that's right, they have other items for your home too)

Here are a few items I love!





Don't forget! Tell me what you love and you can save a few bucks!

3 comments:

  1. Those Lighting fixtures Rock!! A light fixture can change the whole look of a space. Cool T.

    sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh i like the 3rd light fixture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great how you always provide accessible, hip and creative ideas for your followers. What a cool way to light a home that doesn't fit a traditional or modern chica! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)