Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WILW: Thanksgiving Edition

It's the eve of Thanksgiving and the time of year when it's time to reflect on all that you are thankful for. Whether It's loving family, great friends or just thankful to be alive, it's great to be able to share with others.

What am I thankful for? My loving God, my adoring husband, my amazing family and my life long friends!

I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving with whom ever you spend it with! Remember we only have this one life, so live it to the fullest!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Day! Have fun! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming back. It is the love of GOD that pushes me daily. You are so gracious.

    http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)