Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And the good news is...

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I have some exciting news to share! What is it??

Mike and I are officially homeowners!! Whoo hoo!! We are beyond excited and feel so incredibly blessed to be able to call a home our own. I have been itching to share with all of you since last week, but we wanted to wait until we had keys in hand!

So what does this mean for Everyday + You? Well, now I get to share with you all of the wonderful decorating ventures, recipe trying, and anything else that makes a home, a home! I am so thankful for all of you who follow this blog and take the time to read about the things I love and would love to have one day. I invite you to stay with us while we share our home adventures... Hmm, what should our first project be, painting perhaps ??






3 comments:

  1. Woooooo hoooooo! Congrats! Can't wait to see/hear about all of your new home adventures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrats to you both! How so very exciting!!!! I can't wait to check out your tips... :D
    Enjoy your new home!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! We are so excites and relieved and all the other emotions lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)