Monday, December 6, 2010

One Simple Place..Coming soon

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope the start of your week has been great ...

I know I kept some of you in suspense the last week - sorry to keep you waiting but there are still a couple of kinks to work out =) But I can tell you one of the great things...

The launch of " One Simple Place" will be January 3rd, 2011! Whoo hoo! My sister and I were brain-storming and we thought after the holidays would be a great time to launch. So, get ready and I hope you like what we are passionate about ! Here's a another sneak peak below ( in case you didn't see them yet).

We still have a few tweaks to make and we are adding a couple more prints, but we are so excited about it all! We'll be on Etsy!



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to start the year! I can't wait! Have a great day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)