Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're back!

Hi everyone! It's been a few days since my last post. The hubby and I met with family and friends and took a weekend getaway to San Francisco! It was a blast. We were tourists in our own state :) It was our first time there and we visited everywhere and even experienced a 49er game ( Mike's favorite team)

We had a great time but glad to be back and back to blogging! I'll be back in full swing tomorrow with WILW ( what I'm loving Wednesday) but in the mean time you can check out a few pictures below..

Warning: these are iPhone shots ( hubby is the professional) haha!













This one is my favorite because it reminds me of watching Full House ( Uh oh I just revealed my age)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics [especially the last one! LOVED Full House!] :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)