Thursday, December 23, 2010

WILW Special: Things you should know if we're going to be BFF

Hey Everyone! Welcome to a special WILW & Special Thursday post all rolled into one ! Today is : Things you should know if we're going to be BFF

Sweet Lindsay over at Yams Designs added her list and linked up to Little Miss Momma's post which in turn inspired me to do one!




So what should you know about me?

Firstly...
I love Jesus! I am proud to say I am a Christian and I love the Lord!

I am married to the love of my life Mike and we have chocolate lab named Bodie






I'm a new blogger, finding my place and developing my style

I am starting a new side business, ahhhh, making inspirational prints and selling the hubby's original photos
check it out starting Jan 3rd- stay tuned!!

I love candy corn anytime of the year

When I was a kid, well sometimes now, I was obsessed with the weather channel. YES, I am a weirdo! For some reason I was fascinated with weather and would literally sit and watch TWC for hours at a time


I don't like words that star with fru...like frugal ....ahhhh!! Silly I know!
FAMILY is so important to me

I'm from California - but for about 4 years of my life I lived in Georgia

I LOVE cheese and sour cream - Yes I will eat them by themselves - both of them

I don't like: rude people, when people leave the shopping carts in the parking lot instead in the little cart place, chocolate- I know I am strange :)

I love magazines - lot's of them and I think I subscribe to too many, haha!

I have degree in Kinesiology but I'm a super girly girl





I am in love with Pink berry
I will eat an entire package of fig newtons in one day

I LOVE blogging and all of you guys!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh! love this!! When i was little fig newton's were my thiiiing! I need to get back in touch with those old friends of mine :)

    So glad you were able to link up! Love your list & thank you so much for the sweet shout out!

    Oh, and I hate when people can't be bothered to return the carts too! I mean, how hard can it be?!?! :)

    xo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)