Friday, January 21, 2011

Blue Eyed Weekend...

Whoo Hoo It's Friday! Hopefully you all get to relax and enjoy yourselves...

I've been seriously racking by brain about what color to add to our living area... Like seriously (never mind the fact that I totally failed with gray curtains that I just purchased and will be returning, but that's another story)

I've been seeing so my much blue lately that I'm leaning towards a nice bold shade. Hallie over at the Glam Lamb posted this stunning image of "Cobalt Blue" and I could not stop drooling staring at it.



I really liked how the blue just stood out yet totally blended in with the browns. So, I will be on the look out this weekend to find some color. What do you think of this blue? What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)