Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Few Changes

Happy Thursday to you all!

2011 has already brought some great things to all of us and I'm really excited about what is to come! In keeping with great change, you may have noticed the name change of this blog. It has changed from Everyday + You to One Simple Place. I thought it was fitting and a great way to incorporate the blog and print shop into one name :)

On that note.. The Etsy shop for One Simple Place will be delayed a bit for a couple of reasons: Our new home is still under construction and it's taking a few days longer than we anticipated, so we don't have our internet service quite yet. Also, since the home is not ready I don't have a proper work space as of now. I promise it will be up and running this month! Thanks for all of your support and love!

Stay tuned for a home update later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)