Thursday, January 6, 2011

Floor Update!

Since we don't have Internet yet, I am sitting in the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf around the corner writing this :)

I was hoping to come home today to some good news and I did! Our floors are finally done, ( well except the last coat and cleaning) but we can actually walk on our floors, whoo hoo! Bodie ( the dog) can run around again :)

I never really new how much time and effort went into placing tile! So thankful to have them but also so thankful the process is 99 percent done! The contractors have to put a type of sealant on and do a bit of cleaning but I could not be happier with the results!

Now for the good stuff...
Here are our floors when we purchased our home. A decent laminate with a few scratches, but not really our style or taste.




And here is how they look now! Tell me what you think? ( Oh and pardon the dust please). We chose a porcelain tile in the color Walnut





Mike is playing softball tonight which explains why the pictures aren't the greatest, ha!



5 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful!!! Love the color. Mmmmmm walnut your floor makes me hungry. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so great, my dear!! Happy 1st weekend with your new floors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice! It looks lovelier now! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gals!! I'm so looking forward to share more with you all :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)