Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Feel Honored...

Why? Well, sweet Cori over at Pretty Haute Mess chose this blog and 9 other fabulous blogs to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. How cool is that!! So to accept this award all I need to do is tell you seven things about myself and then pass the award on to 10 other deserving, awesome blogs! Pretty cool right?


7 things about me?

1. I love ice-cream in waffle bowls
2. There was a day I actually went to Disneyland twice ( okay that was Monday)
3. I love morning tea ( and night)
4. My husband and I can't find the Starbucks gift card we just received ( that was for you Mike)
5. One of my 2011 goals this year is to become more stylish
6. I love taking pictures ( not me with the camera, but cheesing to the camera )
7. I love Jesus =)

Now to the fun part! I get to choose 10 bloggers who I think are absolutely wonderful ( There are more than 10 but I have to keep it short today) and pass the award on to them! Please check them out and all of their fabulous-ness ( yup I made that up).


Thanks again Cori! I feel so cool, haha!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love ice cream in a waffle bowl too :) thanks for picking me lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honored!!! Thanks, and now I will do the same. This is awesome, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)