Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mustard...

Happy Tuesday!

Before I make you hungry, I meant the color not the condiment ( although quite yummy). We're still trying to find that right color for the living /dining area. While blue is still on the table, I thought what about mustard? It's a pretty color that is I think is pretty versatile. What do you think?

I found some pretty cool examples on Etsy.com - Like this mustard rose pillow



Or this yummy dresser found on The Knot



or this lovely Trapunto Box from ShopTen25


 





4 comments:

  1. Love all of them! Those boxes took my breath away! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellie! I love the boxes too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia, thank you for including pieces from Shop Ten 25 on the blog!!! Muah!
    Abbe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Course Abbe!! I am a huge fan =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)