Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rugs!

It's the weekend.... Finally!

We are still finding ways to add some color to our place. One great way we thought was with an area rug. We need one for the living area. If you remember here I shared some "Rug Love" with you guys. Well now that we have our floors in, I thought I would head over to a few sites to find more that I thought would work. ( We're still keeping with our Modern Rustic theme)

Okay okay I know I said color, but how awesome is this sheepskin rug from West Elm??

This Rug is also from West Elm and I loved the color



Here are a few I saw over at Nieman Marcus Home ( okay how cozy does the Buffalo below look!)




They are all such different rugs, but I need to think outside of the box right??




3 comments:

  1. I really like the first one under NM. But then again its hard for me to resist anything that is black and white.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I agree LOve the NM one!! And how yummy would that sheepskin one feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I love the NM one too. It's so hard to choose colors I'm so partial to neutrals!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)