Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WILW

It's time for WILW!

So my friends and I have been talking about how our style has changed over the years. And now that we can check that 25-35 box we are looking for that classic, effortless, classy, yet totally in look!

So what am I loving today? Lauren Conrad's book "Style" . We are fans of her style and just the classy way she carries herself ... And the book is 30 percent off at Target right now! (perfect coffee table book)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. oooh! I was wondering what her book was like! Glad you like it, I think I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this book for Christmas and I agree, it's fun! I LOVE style books and own a ton! Some are most def better than others, this is a nice, easy read.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)