Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WILW

It's time for "What I'm Loving Wed!" If you're new to One Simple Place ( thanks!!), on Wednesdays  I like to feature one item that I like. It could be anything from clothing,  home decor,to recipes... & anything for your Mind + Body + Soul!

Today's Find is from Neutrogena - The Natural collection of cleansers. I have been looking for a less expensive cleanser that does the same job or close to my favorite Philosophy brand...

I picked up this cleanser at Target for about 8 bucks! I totally does the job and makes my skin feel and look super clean. ( removes makeup well too)


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great cleanser! Budget friendly too! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I'm intrigued by this! I've built a nice little army of hair products and now I'm on to revamping my skin care regime...I'll check this out, great price! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used it for about a week and it really is great. My skin still feels pretty clean afterwards. The only thing I don't like, is the eye makeup doesn't come off so easily so I still need to add an extra step =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)