Thursday, February 3, 2011

And we have light!

We were in dyer need of light in our bedroom. Seriously, we have been using our closet light in the evenings. After our crazy adorable dog Bodie knocked over the lamp we had and broke it we were left in the dark. So, tonight I made a run to Pier One to find a couple of lamps that we would keep for a while.

I'm super sorry about the yucky Iphone pic, but I literally just bought these and wanted to blog them right away =)

I haven't showed you all our bedroom yet, but it's pretty much a blank slate so I wanted lamps that could adapt to anything...What do you think?


I really love the lamp shades and once we get side tables next to the bed, they will look much better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)