Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Arbor Exchange

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend and good start to you week. We just got our taxes done so I guess it's been a productive start for us , haha!

The hubs and I have been searching for a desk and dining table, among other things , and we came across a great website - Arbor Exchange. Based in Los Angeles , they specialize in handmade furniture from reclaimed wood. How awesome is that!

Check out some of their awesome work:

I Love this Saw Horse Table!


If you want to see more - check out their facebook page

4 comments:

  1. These guys are sweet. I want to find some old wood and make some furniture now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Fun post!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I really want the saw horse table =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our doggies...we heart them no matter what they do.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)