Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CB2 Favorites

Hey everyone!

First, I am so sorry for the lack of posts this week! It has been one busy week so far , but I promise to make it up to you =)

We received the CB2 catalog in the mail and must say I was happily surprised! Normally, I just visit the Crate and Barrel site, but I saw some awesome items in CB2 and I wanted to share my favorites (so far)

I love the pendant light shown above the table. I don't know which I love better, the light or the price! $199!


I LOVE these little birds! I will find a place them in my house for sure!


Such a pretty "Do Do Bird" pillow

A really fun Piece of art that would bring a little something different to any room

Another fabulous pillow! Don't you love the Peacock theme?


1 comment:

  1. your favs have become my favs...love those birds.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)