Monday, February 14, 2011

Love day fun...

Happy Valentines day everyone! It's about 10:30pm as I write this post and I wanted to share a quick recap of my day. I started off today with two of my best friends and 5 babies, yes that's right 5! My friend Nea just had triplet boys and my friend Gaby just had twins, a boy and a girl. I grabbed my hubby's camera and had a little Valentines Photo shoot with these yummy ones... ( okay I'm totally not a photographer, but it was so much fun)


Mike and I don't do gifts for Valentines, but we always make sure to have a nice dinner. So tonight we headed to California Adventure to the restaurant & mini Winery. It was quite tasty and we ended the night with these for desert. YUM! So, how was your Valentines?

so good



6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Those pictures are sooo cute!! Can't believe your friends ended up with twins & triplets! Crazy! And your dessert looks soo yum! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great photos!!! I love the word love in the shots!!!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! It's so crazy and they are only about 2 months apart. Such cutie and happy babies =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what precious babies!! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. My V-day was great as well. My boyfriend and I went downtown & took professional photographs and had a lovely dinner. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool Katy! Hope you can post some of the pictures soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable!!! twins, trips, quads??? :D jk! love the pics, the babies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)