Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Inspiration...

Happy Monday everyone (as happy as Monday can be, haha)! I hope you had a wonderful weekend =) They always go too fast right?? I thought I would post a few inspiration photos from Elle Decor online.

I love the coffee table! We bought one very similar and was thrilled to see it here

That rug is one that I would love in our home. The blue is great!

I just love the whole look of this room. It really fits our style. Rustic yet modern.

Those floors!! (and loving the animal motif)

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that rug in that second picture! I need that. Wow it is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these rooms! They all have some amazing elements I'm drooling over!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)