Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Updates ...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was busy as usual. Part of the weekend we spent walking around the Orange County Market Place, and the Old Town old Orange area. Old Orange has some pretty cool Antique malls and vintage shops. While there I purchased my first Mason Jar ... ( In love with these) !!



What else did we do? Well, we finally got around to changing the pillows on the couch. I headed over to Ikea at the suggestion of my friend to find some new covers. I was so surprised at how inexpensive the covers are!

Here is what pillows looked like before...(they came with the couch)


And here is what they look like now..and the covers were only $6 bucks each!



What do you think?
I definitely want to go nuts with pillows. I'll be on the look out for more!



4 comments:

  1. What a transformation! Lovely find! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pillows! Love the price even more! Maybe I'll pick up so new covers too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new pillows! Looks great!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)