Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have a Good Weekend.. For Japan

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm going to leave you with my weekend post. The hubby and I are taking a well needed break and headed to AZ! Ahhh a little relaxing. Finally.

Also, I'm going to be participating in the blogger's day of silence. I'm sure some of you have heard about the amazing thing Utterly Engaged & Ever Ours are doing. Even though you may have donated to another agency or may not have a monetary gift to give, it's the smallest things that can make a big difference. Tomorrow, Friday, I will be silent here at One Simple Place.

God Bless our families, friends & fellow humans in Japan. And God bless all of you! Have a fantastic weekend and let's remember and be thankful.





1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your getaway Tia!! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!! OXO Nat

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)