Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Inspiration...

Welcome back everyone!! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend. The hubby, Bro in law & our 5 yr old nephew took a relaxing trip to Arizona. We caught the Angels pre-season game and I was able to visit my friends =) First mini trip of the year and it was so needed..Glad to be back to One Simple Place though =)

This Monday's inspiration is from Pottery Barn & Z Gallerie...

Accessories are such a great way to add depth and warmth. This "Canton Bowl" from Z Gallerie is a perfect fit!

The Below are all from Pottery Barn. I love the way they put rooms together. They make them look and feel cozy. You know, that lived in feeling...


I am in LOVE with the chalk board wine list, I wish I had the space to do something like this!


While those chairs aren't necessarily our style - I love the dining table and the light fixture. That fixture would go well with the style we are going for.

Love the way art/pictures in the background are displayed

I just like the way this room is put together. I would love to learn how to choose things like this that just work.

Check out Pottery Barn's design page - it's pretty great

See you all tomorrow for " Tuesday Updates"

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! I have always loved PB. I even find myself still drooling over their teen collection, too. Talk to you soon. (I'm a follower now!)

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For follow Katy! The trip was very nice. I always forget about the teen section- look like I need to visit, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark wood looks fantastic! And I love that dining table too! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)