Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday inspiration...

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend...

So, we still need a dining table for our house and while we are working on that I thought today's Monday inspiration could be a "dining" theme...Now these aren't all necessarily our style but we can always take bits and pieces =)

Today's inspiration comes from Decor Pad ( which I am so happy to have found )


I love the light fixture and the curtains


That Chandelier and piece of Art is wonderful


This space is a bit masculine for my taste, but I do love the art work and the simplicity of it all



This space is just so pretty!!

See you all tomorrow for " Tuesday Updates"

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I'm loving those black dining table. Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't decorpad the greatest thing ever? I hope you find the perfect table. Hope you have a lovely Wednesday.

    [ keep calm & blog on ]
    www.pinkmascaraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue table. I might paint it another color if it was mine. Probably that pale grey in the other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gals!!

    @ Mimi: I agree Grey would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)