Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Inspiriation...

Happy Monday =)

SO, I have been brainstorming different ways to make One Simple Place better and ways I can post more often. So I decided designate each day for a particular post! Hopefully I'll have new blog design soon, but in the mean time I wanted to start with this =)

Monday's are for inspiration....
Anything I see that I love or would love for our home...

What inspires me today?


This yummy wall art from Modern Chic Home



These Hive vases from West Elm - Free Shipping!

This lovely "Sumba" pillow from Hammocks & High Tea


This awesome and so different vase from Anthropologie

If you want more inspiration head over to Get It Girl Style & check out the always stylish Tam & her awesome Z Gallerie Giveaway




 Stay tuned for Tuesday Updates tomorrow on the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)