Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday Updates ...(on Wed)

Happy Wednesday !

You guys are lucky because you get two small posts today - ha!

Sorry, I really don't have much of an update today for our house. Mainly because we were out of town and I literally still need to do laundry =) ... okay okay enough excuses. We did however purchase a steam mop for our floors. I find that I have to clean the floors so much more often now and I needed something I can use quickly and often. ( lugging around a bucket, mop, & dirty water is not my idea of fun) It's on it's way from Target.com and I promise to give you all an honest review ...




stay tuned because in the next week I will have a dining project under way and I will need your help =)

WILW coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)