Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Updates...

Happy Tuesday (Night) everyone!

Monday's are for inspiration and Tuesday's are made for updates...

On this day I'll show you any updates we made to the house or if we didn't, haha...

This past weekend, we didn't get the chance to do much to the house. Since we have alot going on with our families we just didn't have the time. BUT I did want to start figuring out what to do with this dining room light. We are on a budget ( which I'm sure most of us are) so I need to find something that is stylish, our style but reasonably priced. I know I've been talking about lighting alot lately but I feel like it's something I want to change really soon in our home, so I'm mildly obsessed.

This is the current light fixture we have in our dining area. Not a huge fan...




I have to say I'm a bit stumped. Do we go with something super simple Like the globe Pendants from West Elm?



Do we go with a more traditional fixture like the one below from Home Depot

Do we go with a another simple fixture like the one from West Elm below but with texture? ( kinda of leaning towards this one)



I really want to change this out soon and I think that will help in choosing a dining table too!

I would have loved to do something really glamorous but with our current style choice I think I'll save the glam look for another room =)

Have a great night everyone and see you tomorrow for WILW



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the traditional light fixture but it doesn't hurt to go with the globe pendants. Both looked lovely. Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kellie!! I am so stumped. I want somethign different but am leaning towards the safe route..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)