Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WILW

Happy Wed! We are half way through the week =) It's been a bit of a challenging one for me, but I always look forward to blogging, coming home to smiling faces (The hubs & the Pups) and it's all better =)

It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday and today's is pretty cool! I'm sure some of you are familiar with Lauren's Blog, The Elephants Trunk and her cute Etsy Shop. Yesterday she featured a canvas project she created and I fell in love! Check out her blog here and how Lauren created her awesome piece of art!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! So pretty! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!! i would totally buy this if i had some wall space available in my living room

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty!! Thanks Kellie and have great upcoming week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would look great Nea!! What about your bedroom =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)