Friday, April 22, 2011

Have a Wonderful Easter Weekend!

Hello my friends, I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Easter Weekend! We will be at church on Sunday and celebrating our Lord with Family =)  What are your plans?

I usually leave you all with a great picture from my hubby, but today I also wanted to let you know that all of his photos ( except personal sessions) are available for purchase. Also, if you live in the Southern California area( or beyond), he is available for lifestyle sessions. Engagement, maternity, family , just because =) Check out his blog here and his contact info!















See you all next week =)

6 comments:

  1. Man, those pics are sweet! Oh, wait I took those...haha. Thanks babe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, You're pretty awesome =) Love you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Have a great week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tia :) I have full faith that you had a great easter weekend, very exciting that Mike's prints are up for sale. Congrats to him for that. Hope you're both having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! I need a photographer soon to take pics of my house, as mine aren't up to par. I love the line on your profile about the thrill of soaring beginning with a fear of falling. So well put. Thanks for your sweet comment! Love that chandelier too and for $9, who can beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gals!! Sorry it took me so long to write back... You are all so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)