Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Inspiration ...

Hi all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. The hubby and I had a great time hanging with our family and I love how family can be so therapeutic =) How was your weekend?

Today's inspiration is just from one source today ( mainly because it's late, ha)
The new E-Mag TRADhome from Traditional Home and Lonny is just another great addition to the awesome list of online magazines.

I just love this room. love it. Did I mention that I love it?!?


such an inviting space...
see you guys tomorrow.....

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous space! I'm loving the fabulous chairs! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the new magazine yet - no time! But, I'm looking forward to it! Great photo! Love the chandelier! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment for Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend. I am having a tough week. Say some prayers :( got into a bad car accident yesterday.

    [ keep calm & blog on ] xo katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gals I love it too =)

    Katy, I am so sorry to hear about your accident =( I hope you are doing better

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)