Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Updates..

It's Tuesday! How are you guys? Just a couple of updates..or more like making plans ( Miranda Lambert's song , Making Plans just popped in my head)

The Art Wall
We still have the three pictures from the hubby and I am itching to add more. So here's what I was thinking...


I really want to add some cool pieces to the wall. One being a painting from my ridiculously talented sister. I also thought about adding a chalk board to the right side of the wall .. I hope they are not too out of style now. I thought if I frame it with a cool vintage type fram it would still look cool =)
I also want to add some subway art to the wall...



What do you guys think?? Suggestions?? Color??

On another note, I took a trip to Homegoods and bought a really pretty vase. I just had to get some fresh Hydrangeas ( one of my favorite flowers)


see you all tomorrow for WILW!


4 comments:

  1. I love your idea of an art wall. The combination of the chalkboard, subway art, etc... begs for your favorite color combo; gray and yellow. As far as the chalkboard art, there are some really cool chalkboard wall decals that turn up in HomeGoods and Marshalls. I would frame one of those with that Baroque frame (sold in black only)they sell at IKEA and possibly paint it a high-gloss yellow just to liven things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Those subway art looks wonderful! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals!! I will for sure being heading to Ikea to check out that frame. I saw some chalkboard decals on ebay too, maybe those can work =) We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that vase! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)