Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update...

Hey everyone!

It's Wed and since I didn't do a post Monday or Tuesday I will have two for your today =)

I haven't really had any updates on the house lately, partly because we really haven't updated it, ha! The busy season of birthdays, baby showers, weddings , & vacations are upon us so some things just have wait for a bit.

In a couple of weeks we are going to be having a little mini party at our home celebrating Mike's 30th birthday ( whoo hoo!) So, as you can imagine I am frantically trying to update the things I can around the house without going over budget. One thing I did find over the weekend was a very inexpensive Chalkboard decal from Ebay. I'm going to put it on the side of the wall closest to the kitchen. As soon as it arrives, I'll post a picture!




 I really want to find some inexpensive antlers , Etsy here I come!
Stay tuned a bit later for another post =)

P.S. to all my blog friends at BlogFest I hope you all are having a wonderful time!! Can't wait to read all that you learned and experienced =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)