Wednesday, June 1, 2011

One Simple Place is Open!

Hey Everyone!! It's been a few days since my last post, sorry about that. We have been busy busy bees =) How was your holiday weekend? Great I hope ( By the way the party was a success and mike had a great time!)

Well It's ready!! One Simple Place the shop is finally open! Whoo hoo! I took some pictures yesterday too show and we still have a few more prints to add, but you can order the two listed for now =) I am so happy and excited to finally have an Etsy shop with something I love! I don't really consider myself an "artist" but as some of you know I really want to encourage and inspire people. I'm the kind of person that likes to see encouragement. Seeing these words written everyday, to me, is a great pick-me-up.

I hope these prints can say something to you and they also look great framed!


Click on the banner and check it out!





I'll be adding a few more prints this week & some of Mike's photos! In the mean time if you like any of his pictures please feel free to contact him here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)