Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Updates!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

I hope you all are having a good start to your week. If not, I hope this blog can bring a smile to your face :) 

Today's updates are all about One Simple Place... If you haven't noticed, there's been little changes and additions going on around here! Firstly, I am so excited about the launch of my Etsy shop and so happy so many of you have viewed the prints. ( Thank you!) 

Along with shop, you can now like us on Facebook! The Facebook page will feature blog posts, pictures from our home, Etsy shop prints and the hubby's photos! So go ahead and "like" us :)

(There are two new buttons on the side of the blog you can click to follow me on twitter & facebook) 

A few items for sale:



Well that's enough "official" business for one night :) See you all tomorrow for WILW! 
P.S I feel so blessed to have 30 followers now!! You guys are all so awesome and I am so grateful you take the time and visit this little space! 

2 comments:

  1. WOOW - congratulations on launching the shop. Love how you prop the prints on the bucket! Very refreshing.

    Best of luck always with the venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! AND thanks for becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)