Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday "updates"

Happy Tuesday everyone! Did you all enjoy your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Today I don't really have an update on our home, but I do have an awesome shop to share with you all.
If you read this blog regularly then you know how obessesed  much I love the faux animal heads on walls. If you are a new reader, beware, I LOVE LOVE LOVE animal heads.  ( the fake ones, ha!) Like this Ram head from ZGallerie

Or this one from Restoration Hardware



I have been wanting one for so long now! But if you are anything like me, it's hard to spend over 100 bucks on this great accessory.

Well in comes Cardboard Safari to the rescue! I love what they have to offer and I love the prices. They use Recycled Cardboard to make these amazing pieces or your wall!

This piece is my favorite and is only $52.00 for the Large size!


Another piece I love is the micro Moose ( isn't it adorable)! Perfect for a book shelf or desk. It's even great for a child's room.



There are so many more items that I really like, but I will let you check out their website and see for yourself =)

P.S. Some cool news: I sold my first print today! Thank you God =) I am so excited. Talk about motivation!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny - I love animal heads too and my friends think I'm crazy! I bought a rhino head from Z Gallerie, spray painted it, and hung it amongst a cluster of pictures. Check it out: http://flourishtheblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/diy-rhino-head.html

    Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)