Thursday, June 30, 2011

WILW.. 4th of July Edition

{ sorry this post was for yesterday, but there were Blogger problems again and I couldn't post =( }

It's WILW!

This Friday the hubby & I are heading out on our annual camping trip! This is without a doubt one of my favorite times of year! We are heading up near Bridgeport, CA to a place called twin lakes ( if you have ever been , isn't it beautiful??). The little town is so patriotic and have the best things to do during the 4th of July Weekend.

Well, no fun holiday is complete without something cute right? What am I loving today? This adorable T-shirt from Old Navy ( they always have such inexpensive 4th shirts)! Paired with a cute pair of shorts and wedges, you're on your way to a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)