Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cocopani

Is it hot in your town yet?? Well, it's certainly getting warmer over here in Southern California. I was a little sad because it started off so cool this summer but now we are feeling the heat!

I received an email a few days ago about this great new shop called Cocopani. They offer these chic umbrellas, perfect for a day at the beach or by the pool! The best part? They are pretty inexpensive starting $110.00 for the umbrellas and $45.00 for their super cute bags.

And it gets better! Melody from Cocopani would love to extend a special discount to One Simple Place readers. Just enter "BONDIBEACH" at the time of check out and the discount will be applied. This is only for a limited time so hurry!

Here are a couple of my favorite items:





Let me know if you purchase anything!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors of the umbrellas! And yes, it is HOT here on the other coast!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please be kind and God Bless =)